[Pacemaker] None of the standard agents in ocf:heartbeat are working in centos 6

David Barchas dave at barchas.com
Mon Jul 23 15:38:21 EDT 2012

On Monday, July 23, 2012 at 7:48 AM, David Barchas wrote:

> > Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 14:15:27 +0300
> > From: Vladislav Bogdanov
> >
> > 23.07.2012 08:06, David Barchas wrote:
> > > Hello.
> > >
> > > I have been working on this for 3 days now, and must be so stressed out
> > > that I am being blinded to what is probably an obvious cause of this. In
> > > a word, HELP.
> > >

> > setenforce 0 ?
> >
> i am familiar with it but have never had to disable it. I would be surprised for packages in standard repos.
> However, I am going to try that anyway just to make sure.
>
> thanks for the help!
> dave

That worked...
Aside from the fact that I have probably spent about 5 hours per each letter of that solution and that nowhere on the tubes is that even mentioned regarding the base agents, I am grateful. Thank you. You may have just saved me from having a stroke.

Now however, I need to understand why?
What are my risks? I imagine none, since this is storage server with almost no access.
What does this tell me was actually wrong? Do I blame SElinux or the agents or pacemaker? Any way to figure it out?

thanks again, and the rest of you who lent your brains to me.

dave