[Pacemaker] node offline after fencing (pacemakerd hangs)

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Thu Jul 19 11:51:40 EDT 2012

On 2012-07-19 16:05, Jake Smith wrote:
> Another solution is something like (will vary a little in RHEL I believe):
>
> Disable corosync autostart
> $sudo update-rc.d -f corosync disable S
>
> add 'post-up /etc/init.d/corosync start' to bonding (or in your case bridged) interface in
> /etc/network/interfaces.

Just for the records:
If you're using pacemakerd with a seperate init file,
you will have to consider this one too.

Cheers,
Raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OG          web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15