[Pacemaker] Pacemaker 1.1.7 order constraint syntax

Phillip Frost phil at macprofessionals.com
Thu Jul 19 08:16:09 EDT 2012

On Jul 19, 2012, at 7:44 AM, Vadym Chepkov wrote:

> Not there either.

Maybe I'm not understanding your question. Isn't this what you are seeking?

> Ordered resource sets have an
> extra attribute to allow for sets of resources whose actions may run
> in parallel. The shell syntax for such sets is to put resources in
> parentheses.
>
> Example:
>        order o1 inf: A ( B C )

Other examples are:

# A, then B, C, D, then E
order o2 inf: A B C D E

# A, then B and C and D in parallel, then E
order o2 inf: A ( B C D ) E

If none of that is it, but you can find documentation of what you want in XML, you could try inserting the desired XML into your configuration, then running "crm configure show" to find the corresponding CRM syntax.