[Pacemaker] Behavior booth when the network failure between ACT site and SBY site happened.

Jiaju Zhang jjzhang at suse.de
Tue Jul 10 23:00:45 EDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-07-11 at 11:01 +0900, Yuichi SEINO wrote:
> Hi Jiaju,
>
> My environment consist of Site A, Site B, and Site C(Arbitrator). And
> I granted a ticket to Site A. And then I caused the network failure
> between Site A and Site B. Then the following behavior became.
>
> Firstly, all site is revoked. Secondly, Site A is granted.

When you caused the network failure between Site A and Site B, if the
connection between Site A and Site C is always fine, the ticket should
keep on Site A, but not be revoked and re-granted.
However, if the connection between Site A and Site C happens to fail
when you cause the network failures, this phenomenon could happen.
Anyway, when the ticket was re-granted to Site A, the connection between
Site A and Site C should be fine, given that the connection between Site
A and Site B was broken.

Anyway, please give me the debug log as last time to see if it is really
a bug or not;)

Thanks,
Jiaju