[Pacemaker] Change of Domain

Mark Busuttil mark.busuttil at casumo.com
Mon Jul 30 14:02:36 EDT 2012

Hey,

I have recently changed the local domain within my network. Once this was
completed, i noticed that pacemaker has added 2 more nodes...
machine1.newdomain.local and machine2.newdomain.local...

In my pacemaker cluster i now have 4 nodes, 2 up and 2 down... I wish to
remove the 2 old nodes from my pacemaker configuration (With the old
domain)...

Reading the following link:

http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.0/html/Pacemaker_Explained/s-node-delete.html

It explains that i need to find the corosync id, however the machines in
this case are the same, just the domain has changed... Do you have any
suggestions how i should remove the 2 old nodes gracefully...

Thanks,

Mark Busuttil