[Pacemaker] Could not establish cib_rw connection

Martin Unger martin.unger at itsdone.at
Thu Jul 19 10:06:52 EDT 2012

Hello!

I'm running Pacemaker and Corosync on CentOS 6.3 (yum install corosync pacemaker).

Corosync starts just fine, but as soon as I start pacemaker, error messages start appearing in the log-file:

pacemakerd:     info: start_child:       Forked child 11112 for process crmd
crmd:     info: crm_log_init_worker:       Changed active directory to /var/lib/heartbeat/cores/hacluster
crmd:   notice: main:      CRM Hg Version: 148fccfd5985c5590cc601123c6c16e966b85d14
crmd:     info: crm_ipc_connect:   Could not establish cib_rw connection: Connection refused (111)
crmd:     info: crm_ipc_connect:   Could not establish cib_rw connection: Connection refused (111)
pacemakerd:    error: pcmk_child_exit:   Child process crmd exited (pid=11112, rc=127)

Running crm_mon outputs the following:

Attempting connection to the cluster...Could not establish cib_ro connection: Connection refused (111)
          .crm_mon: symbol lookup error: crm_mon: undefined symbol: cib_error2string

What is the problem with my installation/configuration?

Cheers,
Martin
------------------------
Package-list:

corosync 1.4.1-7.el6
corosynclib 1.4.1-7.el6
pacemaker 1.1.7-6.el6
cluster-glue 1.0.5-6.el6
clusterlib 3.0.12.1-32.el6
pacemaker-cli 1.1.7-6.el6
pacemaker-cluster-libs 1.1.7-6.el6
------------------------
corosync.conf:

compatibility: whitetank

totem {
        version: 2
        secauth: off
        threads: 0
        interface {
                ringnumber: 0
                bindnetaddr: 10.0.1.1
                mcastaddr: 226.94.1.1
                mcastport: 5405
                ttl: 1
        }
}

logging {
        fileline: off
        to_stderr: no
        to_logfile: yes
        to_syslog: yes
        logfile: /var/log/cluster/corosync.log
        debug: off
        timestamp: on
        logger_subsys {
                subsys: AMF
                debug: off
        }
}

amf {
        mode: disabled
}
service.d/pcmk:

service {
# Load the Pacemaker Cluster Resource Manager
name: pacemaker
ver: 1
}