[Pacemaker] How to notify one resource about changes in another resource?

Slava Astashonok sla at 0n.ru
Fri Jul 13 03:09:22 EDT 2012

Hello,

I wonder is it possible to notify one resource about changes in another
resource state. Suppose, I have two different services A and B. They run
on several nodes of cluster. I'd like to inform B about changes in A
state. For example, in case of stopping A on any of cluster node I'd
like to see this event on all nodes runing service B - in form of
executing some script. Is it possible to achieve such behavior from
pacemaker?