[Pacemaker] crm shell

David Vossel dvossel at redhat.com
Thu Dec 20 13:07:46 EST 2012

----- Original Message -----

Whoa, crm shell didn't get deprecated, it got split out of pacemaker.  I understand your frustration though. There are multiple HA management tools available now which are completely maintained outside of pacemaker.

http://clusterlabs.org/#info

Take a look at the "Configuration Tools" Section, it will point you in the right direction.

-- Vossel