[Pacemaker] reloading crm changes

Paul Shannon - NOAA Federal paul.shannon at noaa.gov
Tue Dec 18 11:16:36 EST 2012

Ah, I see it now shows the resources I configured. I guess crm_mon with no
arguments does not show the stopped resources.  Now I need to figure out
why one of my groups will not start. I notice some cib errors in the error
log:

validate_cib_digest: Digest comparision failed
error: retrieveCib: Checksum of /var/lib/heartbeat/crm/cib.wC52z2 failed!
Configuration contents ignored!
error: retrieveCib: Usually this is caused by manual changes, please refer
to http://clusterlabs.org/wiki/FAQ#cib_changes_detected
error: crm_abort: write_cib_contents: Triggered fatal assert at io.c:662 :
retrieveCib(tmp1, tmp2, FALSE) != NULL
error: cib_diskwrite_complete: Disk write failed: status=134, signo=6,
exitcode=0
error: cib_diskwrite_complete: Disabling disk writes after write failure
Paul

-----
Speak the truth, but leave immediately after. - Slovenian proverb**
*
*Paul Shannon <paul.shannon at noaa.gov>
ITO, WFO Juneau
NOAA, National Weather Service