[Pacemaker] pcmk 1.1.8, some issues

David Vossel dvossel at redhat.com
Fri Dec 7 10:56:51 EST 2012

----- Original Message -----

When do you see this?  Is pacemaker fencing a node when this occurs, or are you manually doing it using stonith_admin?

> 2) crm_mon crashing with this message : "Your current configuration
> could only be
> upgraded to <null>... the minimum requirement is
> pacemaker-1.0. .....Connection to the CIB
> terminated Reconnecting...Upgrade failed: Update does not conform to
> the configured schema"

I have seen some odd things with crm_mon in the past month or two.  Some recent work was done to address how crm_mon dynamically updated the latest cib changes.  This may be fix what you are seeing here.