[Pacemaker] Enable remote monitoring

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.com
Fri Dec 7 06:23:07 EST 2012

On 2012-12-07T10:38:44, Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net> wrote:

> > Uhm. Would "container" imply ordering + colocation, or would we still
> > need them grouped (resource_set'ed, whatever)?
> Ordering: absolutely
> Colocation is less clear, I think the default is no but David has suggested an additional meta attribute to turn it on.

blackbox - colocated on the node where the container is running
           - not probed
whitebox - colocated on the virtual node provided by the container
           - probed only there

? Obviously, so far, we'd only implemented the first kind, since we
don't yet have the second, but it would go there.

> > My, design is hard. ;-)
> I like where we got to in the end though, it should handle both white
> and black box monitoring nicely.  Being a PITA can have its benefits.

True. So is being persistent ;-)

Regards,
    Lars

--