[Pacemaker] Getting Started

Brett Maton brett.maton at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 7 03:33:40 EST 2012

Hi Takatoshi,

   I probably did start the slave node manually.
  I think I'm getting stuck with not knowing how to properly manage start-up
and shutdowns with the cluster.
  I can get it all up and running (somehow ;)), but I don't understand how
to restore the master and slave to their original states.

  Taking a new base backup / rsync'ing the WAL logs is no problem, just
how-to manage the service with crm is tripping me up and I  haven't figured
out how to read the logs (/var/log/corosync.log) yet....

Again, thank you all for your patience.
Brett