[Pacemaker] Enable remote monitoring

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 06:32:24 EST 2012

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 10:11 AM, Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 7:59 PM, Rasto Levrinc <rasto.levrinc at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Agreed.  I'm still torn whether this is a GUI/shell job or something we
>>> need to add to the underlying xml.
>>
>> In my head it's always been that kind of (join|whatever) statement with order
>> and/or colocation as attributes, that can be optionally turned off. LCMC
>> presents it this way, but it's lot of pain, especially the resource sets are
>> tricky.
>
> So is that a vote for "too hard, do it in the XML" ?

That's right, but my vote is no, because I already have it and adding "join"
to the mix would make it even trickier (for me).

Would that be something like:

<rsc_join ordered="true/false" collocated="true/false" id="join-1"
first="A" then="B" />

instead of order and colocation?

Or the "join" would come as third possibility
along with "order" and "colocation"?

Rasto