[Pacemaker] Combined colocation and order dependencies

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.com
Thu Dec 6 06:27:19 EST 2012

On 2012-12-06T20:11:41, Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net> wrote:

> > In my head it's always been that kind of (join|whatever) statement with order
> > and/or colocation as attributes, that can be optionally turned off. LCMC
> > presents it this way, but it's lot of pain, especially the resource sets are
> > tricky.
> So is that a vote for "too hard, do it in the XML" ?

I'd vote for that, at least. Figuring out if two graphs (order and colo)
match to the point where they can be merged is non-trivial to implement,
and it is not something we'd want multiple frontends to have to do, I
think.

Resource sets actually go a long way in this direction already.
(order with a set and sequential=true)

I actually wonder if that may not already solve the issue (wouldn't that
be neat ;-), or if something is still missing.

Regards,
    Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA