[Pacemaker] Enable remote monitoring

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.com
Thu Dec 6 05:15:21 EST 2012

On 2012-12-06T20:10:42, Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net> wrote:

> > To be honest, *I* couldn't figure out what "failure-delegate" would mean
> > here. "So, the child delegates its failures to the parent as part of the
> > child being ordered after the parent? Uh? How's that making sense?"
> > ;-)
> No, its a resource (meta) attribute, not a constraint option.
> Any failures get delegated to the named resource.
>
> Am am at least heartened that Yan knew what I was talking about :)

;-) Still, the normal (to me, at least) thinking would be "OK, so the VM
is the container.  And then a rsc running/being monitored within the
container *delegates* its failure upwards?" It does confuse me.

And, where you've lost me for a bit - are you know speaking up against
an attribute on the order constraint, or are you proposing something in
addition?

Regards,
    Lars

--