[Pacemaker] Enable remote monitoring

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.com
Tue Dec 4 07:59:08 EST 2012

On 2012-12-04T19:48:18, "Gao,Yan" <ygao at suse.com> wrote:

> > Yes, I think this looks good.
> The patch to the schema I proposed supports this already ;-)

So it seems that nobody had any serious objections to this approach, but
we were fiddling with details and can't actually decide what we like
better, if anything. ;-) So why don't we proceed with the initial
suggestion for now implement it ("restart-origin" attribute on order
constraint), play with it for 1-2 months and fine tune it in practice?

Andrew, David, any objections to that?

Regards,
    Lars

--