[Pacemaker] Clone resource as a dependency

Attila Megyeri amegyeri at minerva-soft.com
Wed Dec 19 04:05:24 EST 2012

Hi,

How can I configure a resource (e.g. an apache) to depend on the start of a clone resource (e.g. a filesystem resource) for the given node?
I know how to arrange a primitive into a group, but in this particular case, the primitive must run on the passive node as well (performing some async offline operations), but apache may run only if the clone is started on the node where apache is about to start.

I tried by defining the clone resource and then by adding a mandatory order where apache depends on the filesystem resource, but apache keeps on running even if the filesystem runs only on a different node (stopped on the apache node).

BTW, the filesystem is glusterfs.

Thank you in advance!