[Pacemaker] Mysql configuration

codey koble codey.koble at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 17:52:31 EST 2012

I'm having a bit of trouble with setting up the master/slave mysql
configuration with pacemaker. Using ubuntu 10.04LTS with the most recent
resource agent package from:
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-ha-maintainers/+archive/ppa. When I check the
status in pacemaker my first node is successfully showing as a master and
the second as a slave, and upon checking mysql this is true, but the slave
is not correctly set up with the master as the log file and position are
incorrect so it is not picking up any changes from the master. I noticed in
the config two lines are being added automatically to the node attributes
for the slave specifying the file and position but they are incorrect.
Where are these generated from or how can I configure things to properly
detect the master log file and position?