[Pacemaker] Installing pacemaker on aws ec2 server

Yossi Nachum nachum234 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 02:02:35 EST 2012

Hi,
I am trying to install pacemaker on amazon ec2 ami instance.
I tried to install using the packages from pacemaker repository but had
many missing dependencies to I tried to compile from source.
I downlad the source using git run ./autogen.sh and configure successfully
but when I tried to make I get the following error:

make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/pacemaker/tools'
  CCLD   crm_mon
/usr/bin/ld: crm_mon.o: undefined reference to symbol 'cbreak'
/usr/bin/ld: note: 'cbreak' is defined in DSO /lib64/libtinfo.so.5 so try
adding it to the linker command line
/lib64/libtinfo.so.5: could not read symbols: Invalid operation
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [crm_mon] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/pacemaker/tools'
make: *** [core] Error 1

I tried to google it but didn't find a solution or I don't know how to add
/lib64/libtinfo.so.5 to the linker command

can anyone help?

Yossi