[Pacemaker] mysql cluster resource agent failed to start

Josef.Mayr at lfstad.bayern.de Josef.Mayr at lfstad.bayern.de
Fri Aug 17 11:03:04 EDT 2012

Hi,

thank you for helping me. The "start-delay" option did not work, but I think I have a solution which works for the weekend. I have replaced the resource agent for mysql from Ubuntu 12.04 with the version of Ubuntu 10.04. With this agent everything works fine. I think I have to spend a little time to find the problem in the new mysql resource agent, next week.

Thanks again for your time.

Bye

Josef

Have a look into the resource agent to understand what happens. Add ocf_log entries to log debug messages.

For a quick and dirty workaround you could add a start-delay to your resource to delay the first monitoring. But that does not solve the real problem. Fix your setup by debugging the script/your setup.

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
Guardinistr. 63

Tel: (0163) 172 50 98