[Pacemaker] Aktive/aktive cluster with GFS on RHEL 6.2

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Tue Aug 14 19:03:09 EDT 2012

Hi,

Michael Schwartzkopff <misch at clusterbau.com> schrieb:
>how can I set up a aktive/aktive pacmaker cluster on RHEL 6.2 iwth GFS?
>Is this possible at all? DLM? Is there any good HOWTO?

For first ideas I would look into a certain book;-)

I actually tried to make that work, not knowing that I would need cman. And without cman, performance was slower then a turtle on ritalin and fault-tolerance was not existing.

We settled on single primary-drbd with one resource per vm instead of all vms as files in a gfs. We are also evaluating the alternatives like glusterfs, cephfs and sheepdog...

Have fun,

Arnold