[Pacemaker] how to delete a virtualdomain when it is running?

Dejan Muhamedagic dejanmm at fastmail.fm
Mon Aug 13 10:51:29 EDT 2012

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 09, 2012 at 06:50:45PM +0800, cherish wrote:
> I have a virtual machine ,VM_TEST,running in node h10_150.I want to delete it from the cluster, and let it run in the node h10_150(Now ,the virtual machine is not belong to the cluster ,it is a Stand-alone virtual machine ), but I dont want to interrupt the interaction of the virtual machine .How can I do for this?

Put the resource in the unmanaged mode:

# crm resource meta VM_TEST is-managed false

Tell pacemaker not to remove deleted resources:

# crm configure property stop-orphan-resources=false

Remove the resource:

# crm configure delete VM_TEST

Remove operation records:

# crm resource cleanup VM_TEST

Set removing deleted resources (optional):

# crm configure property stop-orphan-resources=false

Thanks,

Dejan