[Pacemaker] Did I miss a dependency or is this a 1.1.7 bug?

mark - pacemaker list m+pacemaker at nerdish.us
Wed Aug 1 09:43:34 EDT 2012

Hi Andreas,

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 8:07 AM, Andreas Kurz <andreas at hastexo.com> wrote:

> On 08/01/2012 06:51 AM, mark - pacemaker list wrote:
> > Hello,

> Pacemaker 1.1.7 is included in CentOS 6.3 no need to build it for
> yourself... or do you try to build latest git version?
>
> Regards,
> Andreas

I'm building from source simply because I need SBD for stonith, and it is
removed from the RHEL/CentOS packages.  I did also build the latest git
version as an experiment.  In that process, I had to build a newer libqb as
the 0.9.0 in the repos seemed to be too old for Pacemaker's liking... is
there a certain version of libqb that would be recommended, or just the
latest, 0.14.1?

Honestly, I built 1.1.7 because I figured it is a tagged release, so maybe
it is considered the most recent 'stable' release of Pacemaker?  Is running
the latest git version generally just as safe/stable?

Regards,
Mark