[Pacemaker] ocf_heartbeat_apache without default website

Hugo Deprez hugo.deprez at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 04:34:34 EDT 2012

Dear community,

I am trying to configure the ocf script ocf_heartbeat_apache.
I disable the default site from apache conf. So the ra is not able to
detect if the apache2 is running.

I try to configure the testurl parameter, but doesn't seems to work. I
guess I am not using it correctly.

primitive apache2 ocf:heartbeat:apache \
        params configfile="/etc/apache2/apache2.conf" port="443" testurl="
https://127.0.0.1" \
        op monitor interval="10" timeout="20s" depth="0" \
        op stop interval="0" timeout="40" \
        op start interval="0" timeout="60"

I only have one virtualhost serving https.

Anyone does know how it works ?

Regards,

Hugo