[Pacemaker] apache service started with different options on failover

Filip Sakáloš fsakalos at aariadne.com
Wed Sep 21 12:50:44 EDT 2011

Hello,

I have somehow solved the previous issue. Anyway, thanks for answers.  Now I would have a slightly different question. I need to have two apaches, each running
on it's own node. However, when one of the nodes fail, I basically just need the apache resource on the working node to stop and start again
(we have our own script that will handle the rest). What would be the best way to do this? I have looked in to the Pacemaker Explained documentation,
but didn't find how to do it (sorry if I was just blind - if yes, could you refer me to the specific part of the documentation where it's written about?).