[Pacemaker] crm_mon -n -1 : Command output format

Tim Serong tserong at suse.com
Fri Sep 9 00:01:45 EDT 2011

On 09/09/11 01:28, manish.gupta at ionidea.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    I am using crm_mon -n -1 command to parse resources status. Sometime
> format is changed due to that I am getting unexcepted output on my
> backend programme.
>
>    Please anyboby can help me to know all the excepted possible output
> format of crm_mon -n -1 command output.
>
>    General format of output.
>
>    =============
>    Node NodeName: NodeStatus
>         ResourceName ResourceAgentType Status
>    =============
>    But for clone Resource I am getting this.when cluster in unmanaged status.
>
>    Node NodeName: NodeStatus
>         ResourceName ResourceAgentType ORPHANED) Status
>
>    Due to ORPHANED) Resource status is shifted. And I am getting wrong result.
>
>   Please can you help me to alll the possible output scenerio.
>   Or Please can you share the source code of crm_mon command.

I don't think all possible output scenarios are documented anywhere,
given crm_mon is generally more for human consumption.  If it helps
though, the source is at:

   http://hg.clusterlabs.org/pacemaker/1.1/file/tip/tools/crm_mon.c

You might also like to experiment with "crm_resource -O", although I
can't say offhand what that does with orphans.

Regards,

Tim
--
Tim Serong