[Pacemaker] madkiss' repository for squeeze

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at clusterbau.com
Fri Sep 16 14:02:17 EDT 2011

Hi,

when I use Madkiss' repository for Squeeze I get the following error:

# apt-get install drbd8-utils
(...)
  drbd8-utils
(...)
dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/drbd8-
utils_2%3a8.3.7-2.1_i386.deb (--unpack):
 trying to overwrite '/usr/share/cluster/drbd.metadata', which is also in
package resource-agents 1:3.9.2-2~bpo60+1
configured to not write apport reports
                                      dpkg-deb: subprocess paste killed by
signal (Broken pipe)
(...)

It seems the file /usr/share/cluster/drbd-metadata is included in both
packages.

Any suggestions?

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff