[Pacemaker] Stonith and "No match for shutdown action"

kari pahula kari.pahula at telcont.fi
Wed Sep 14 04:40:26 EDT 2011

Hi.  I'm trying to set up a two node cluster with stonith, but I'm
having trouble setting up fencing. I'm trying it out with meatware
stonith, running killall -9 corosync on the other node, but instead of
seeing an "OPERATIOR INTERVENTION REQUIRED" message I get "No match for
shutdown action".

I'm running Debian Squeeze with pacemaker 1.0.9.1+hg15626-1, corosync
1.2.1-4 and cluster-glue 1.0.6-1.

I'm hoping that someone can spot what I'm doing wrong.  I've attached
the config and the relevant syslog output.  I've set debug output on in
corosync.conf so it's a bit verbose.