[Pacemaker] The state of the sg_persist RA (SCSI3 reservations)

Max Williams Max.Williams at betfair.com
Thu Sep 1 10:11:11 EDT 2011

Hi All,
I am wondering if there has been any further testing or development of the sg_persist RA over the last 6 months?
Link here:
https://github.com/nif/ClusterLabs__resource-agents/commit/d0c46fb35338d28de3e2c20c11d0ad01dded13fd#comments
Would you say it's ready for production use?
Is it likely to make it in to the next version of the resource-agents package?
I've tested it about as much as I can and it seems solid but would be keen to hear other peoples opinions and experiences.
Cheers,
Max Williams