[Pacemaker] Mysql Master HA and pacemake

Yves Trudeau y.trudeau at videotron.ca
Wed Nov 23 08:28:31 EST 2011

Hi Viacheslav,
    the integration of mysql-master-HA  is my roadmap.  It is not an ha
solution by itself although it an awesome tool to promote a master and
bring everyone to the same position.  It  doesn't deal with failover and
VIP.  I modified the MySQL RA to deal with read and write VIPs correctly
(I hope) here:

git://github.com/y-trudeau/resource-agents.git
https://y-trudeau@github.com/y-trudeau/resource-agents.git

using a configuration like this:

http://pastebin.com/QPJPWDhx

Once the VIP part works, I plan to add support for mysql-master-HA as an
external tool to perform the failover.  I need testers, interested?

Regards,

Yves