[Pacemaker] Pacemaker Active-Active Load Balancing Issue

IVAN GARCIA ivan.garcia at leroymerlin.es
Wed Nov 16 14:38:04 EST 2011

Hi there,

I've changed the configuration and now it's seem I'm better, but now I've
another issue

Now both resources ClusterIP and Squid are running in two nodes but I can't
reach ClusterIP.
Then if I get down ClusterIP in secondary node I reach well the ClusterIP.

Basically I can't have up 2 ClusterIP

My config is:

crm(live)configure# show
node nproxy01 \
        attributes standby="off"
node nproxy02 \
        attributes standby="off"
primitive ClusterIP ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2 \
        params ip="10.24.2.38" nic="eth0" cidr_netmask="20"
clusterip_hash="sourceip" \
        op start interval="0s" timeout="60s" \
        op monitor interval="5s" timeout="20s" \
        op stop interval="0s" timeout="60s"
primitive squid lsb:squid \
        op monitor interval="5s" \
        op start interval="0s" timeout="60s" \
        op stop interval="0s" timeout="180s" \
        meta is-managed="true"
clone CLONE_ClusterIP ClusterIP \
        meta interleave="true"
clone CLONE_squid squid \
        meta master-max="2" master-node-max="2" clone-max="2"
clone-node-max="1" notify="true" target-role="Started"
colocation ClusterIP-Squid inf: CLONE_squid CLONE_ClusterIP
order ClusterIP-after-Squid inf: CLONE_squid CLONE_ClusterIP
property $id="cib-bootstrap-options" \
        dc-version="1.1.5-5.el6-01e86afaaa6d4a8c4836f68df80ababd6ca3902f" \
        cluster-infrastructure="cman" \
        expected-quorum-votes="2" \
        stonith-enabled="false" \
        no-quorum-policy="ignore" \
        last-lrm-refresh="1321377655"
rsc_defaults $id="rsc-options" \
        resource-stickiness="100"
crm(live)configure#

Any suggestion?

Best regards.

--

Este correo electrónico y, en su caso, cualquier fichero anexo al mismo, contiene información de carácter confidencial exclusivamente dirigida a su destinatario o destinatarios. Queda prohibida su divulgación copia o distribución a terceros sin la previa autorización escrita de Leroy Merlin España, S.L.U. En el caso de haber recibido este correo electrónico por error, se ruega notificar inmediatamente esta circunstancia, mediante reenvío a la dirección electrónica del remitente, procediendo seguidamente a su destrucción.
The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and solely for the attention and use of the named address(es). You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is prohibited without the prior written consent of Leroy Merlin España, S.L.U. If you have received this communication in error, please, notify the sender by reply e-mail., proceeding immediately afterwards to its destruction.