[Pacemaker] Adding VIP support for the MySQL RA

Michael Marrotte marrotte at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 15:56:55 EST 2011

An N+1 or N+X topology might be good for that cascading scenario...  Find a
sweet spot for the evict date.  If slave are lagging too much,  scale and
tune.

I haven't read Yves' patch, but I'll check it out.  I just saw that he was
looking for slave to work with VIP and suggested a couple ways I've seen it
work.