[Pacemaker] 'debug off' in corosync.conf not working

Florian Haas florian at hastexo.com
Sat Nov 12 14:58:01 EST 2011

On 2011-11-12 16:46, georg at riseup.net wrote:
> Anyone?
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I've got tons of debug messages in my logfiles, and therefore would like
>> to disable debug messages, and only receive errors etc.

No you're not getting debug messages. You're seeing tons of info and
notice messages, and all of Corosync, Pacemaker, and DRBD produce lots
of them.

We're all aware that this log verbosity is an issue that affects many
users, however pushing down the logging priority of all those messages
is not really an option -- as they are highly valuable in failure
analyses or postmortems.

Would you be willing to help in creating a reference configuration for
rsyslog so we can split up these messages into separate log destinations?

Cheers,
Florian

--
Need help with Pacemaker?