[Pacemaker] Adding VIP support for the MySQL RA

Michael Marrotte marrotte at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 09:19:21 EST 2011

Are you using evict_outdated_slaves?

<parameter name="evict_outdated_slaves" unique="0" required="0">
<longdesc lang="en">
If set to true, any slave which is more than max_slave_lag seconds
behind the master has its MySQL instance shut down. If this parameter
is set to false in a primitive or clone resource, it is simply
ignored. If set to false in a master/slave resource, then exceeding
the maximum slave lag will merely push down the master preference so
the lagging slave is never promoted to the new master.
</longdesc>
<shortdesc lang="en">Determines whether to shut down badly lagging
slaves</shortdesc>
<content type="boolean" default="${OCF_RESKEY_evict_outdated_slaves_default}" />
</parameter>