[Pacemaker] Repeating Log entries of ping resource

Andreas Kurz andreas at hastexo.com
Thu Nov 10 15:44:19 EST 2011

On 11/10/2011 04:28 PM, Senftleben, Stefan (itsc) wrote:
> Thx, i tried to tune the parameter, but the errors still arrived.
> After restarting the corosysnc-daemon on each node the errors disappeared.

Restarting corosync for changes to take effect? Should really not be
necessary.

> The brings me to next question:
> --> How do I activate new configurations, that I have made wir crm-cmd to a resource?

you mean after changing resources in "crm configure"? Well, you
typically run a ptest, check if the result is ok and then you do a
"commit" to write changes to the cib ... but whenever you try to exit
the crm shell with pending changes you should get a warning message ...

Regards,
Andreas

--
Need help with Pacemaker?