[Pacemaker] How to stop a failed resource?

Tim Ward Tim.Ward at ipaccess.com
Mon Nov 7 04:27:28 EST 2011

> From: Andreas Kurz [mailto:andreas at hastexo.com]
>
> and of course you did:
>
> crm resource cleanup TestResource42

That works, thanks.

However I found no mention of it in either "Clusters from Scratch" 0r
"Pacemaker Explained" ... so which document(s) have I missed please?

Tim Ward

This message contains confidential information and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the message immediately.

ip.access Ltd, registration number 3400157, Building 2020,
Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridge CB23 6DW, United Kingdom