[Pacemaker] location setting with parenthesis

Andreas Kurz andreas at hastexo.com
Wed Nov 2 05:38:39 EDT 2011

Hello,

On 11/02/2011 09:56 AM, Junko IKEDA wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I read the following "CRM CLI (command line interface) tool" document.
> http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/crm_cli.html#cmdhelp_configure_location
>
> It seems that parenthesis is available for "colocation" or "order"
> configuration,

The parenthesis for colocation/order constraints are the way for the crm
shell to express "sequential=false" for resource-sets so they have
really nothing to do with specifying precedence of logical operators IMHO.

> could I set up parenthetic "location"?
> for example;
>
> location rsc_location-1 msDRBD \
> rule role=master -inf: \
> (defined master-prmMySQL:0 and master-prmMySQL:0 gt 0) or \
> (defined master-prmMySQL:1 and master-prmMySQL:1 gt 0)

Why not using two rules for this location constraint? I expect that to
work the same way you want to express in your rule above.

Regards,
Andreas

--
Need help with Pacemaker?