[Pacemaker] crm shell site announcement

Dejan Muhamedagic dejanmm at fastmail.fm
Thu Nov 24 12:44:57 EST 2011

Hello,

The crm shell is the Python based command line interface for
Pacemaker (/usr/sbin/crm). It has a new site and Mercurial
repository:

https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/crmsh/
http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/crmsh/

I didn't create any mailing lists, please use linux-ha or
linux-ha-dev for any issues or discussion. In case there's ever
a need for an extra mailing list for the crm shell, we will
introduce one.

As for bug reporting, the LF bugzilla is unfortunately still
down. Savannah offers a bug tracker, it may of course be used,
but we should eventually find a single bug tracker for the whole
HA stack.

There are not yet any new tags or releases, though the current
code can be considered stable. The first release will follow the
next release of Pacemaker. It will be tagged as release 1.1.0.

There are currently no rpms, but I'll try to provide some in
future, probably through the openSUSE Build Service. The sources
contain crmsh.spec which works on SuSE platforms and should work
without too much voodoo on others which are based on rpm.
Patches for other distributions are of course welcome.

Many thanks to good people at savannah.gnu.org for hosting the
project.

Cheers,

Dejan