[Pacemaker] Newcomer's question - API?

Tim Ward Tim.Ward at ipaccess.com
Tue Nov 1 07:29:48 EDT 2011

I have found documentation on how to drive Pacemaker from the command
line, but nothing about how to drive it from code, specifically Java.

Clearly there must be some such mechanism, as I see mention of GUI
managers which do just that.

So where should I be looking for the API documentation please?

(Yes I realise that I could run the command line commands from Java, but
the problem (apart from this being somewhat tacky) is then knowing
whether it worked or, if not, what went wrong; I've not found any
documentation of the textual output from the commands, and if it isn't
documented as being stable I'm (obviously) worried that it might change
between versions.)

Tim Ward

This message contains confidential information and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the message immediately.

ip.access Ltd, registration number 3400157, Building 2020,
Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridge CB23 6DW, United Kingdom