[Pacemaker] Software-only STONITH device

cfk at itri.org.tw cfk at itri.org.tw
Wed Mar 30 09:50:28 EDT 2011

Hi Dejan,

Based on the information you provided, I also study the document of IBM RSA (http://www-947.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/docdisplay?lndocid=MIGR-4ZVQKY ) and HP iLO (http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportManual/c00553302/c00553302.pdf ).
It seems that the minimum number of nodes required in a STONITH-enabled are 3.

Thanks you for your help.

Chia-Feng Kang