[Pacemaker] Filesystem resource agent patch

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Mon Mar 21 06:06:04 EDT 2011

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 07:17:52AM +0100, Marko Potocnik wrote:
> Actually the symbolic link is the beautifier. We use different versions of
> database server and using the symbolic link mount point is always the same.
>
> Do I need to do anything else for the patch to make it into the main branch?

I'm not sure about the availability of "readlink",
and it's actual behaviour (exit codes), if it exists.

But this patch should still behave anyways, so that's OK.

I personally feel that using symlinks as mount points
should not even work, and will confuse more than beautify.

But maybe that's just me.

--
: Lars Ellenberg