[Pacemaker] Configuring cluster with ports

David McCurley mac at fabric.com
Thu Mar 10 10:37:18 EST 2011

Okay, so assuming the VIP travels with the active server, one idea would be to have an iptables rule on each server that does a local redirect:

On the 8081 machine:

iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING --source 0/0 --destination 0/0 -p tcp --dport 8080 -j REDIRECT --to-ports 8081

And on the 8082 machine:

iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING --source 0/0 --destination 0/0 -p tcp --dport 8080 -j REDIRECT --to-ports 8082