[Pacemaker] resource agent starting out-of-order

AP pacemaker at inml.weebeastie.net
Thu Mar 3 18:53:49 EST 2011

On Thu, Mar 03, 2011 at 07:45:06AM -0700, Tim Serong wrote:
> Does it behave any differently if you remove the above two constraints, and
> replace them with something like the following (more verbose, but should do
> what you want, assuming I didn't make any typos):
>
>   colocation vd-with-libvirt inf: p-vd_vg.test1 clone-libvirtd
>   order vd-after-libvirt inf: clone-libvirtd p-vd_vg.test1
>
>   colocation vd-with-drbd inf: p-vd_vg.test1:Started ms-drbd_vg.test1:Master
>   order vd-after-drbd inf: ms-drbd_vg.test1:promote p-vd_vg.test1:start
>
> Note I've got MS:promote before VD:start, rather than MS:start.

Thanks for the reply.

Copied and pasted. The issue remains in the exact same form.
p-vd_vg.test1 on breadnut gets slapped silly and restarted just because
breadnut2 comes up and tries to start p-vd_vg.test1 on itself regardless
of the status of anything else. Including the location rule that, to my
understanding, is meant to prevent it from going up on breadnut2.

AP