[Pacemaker] DRBD and pacemaker interaction

Christoph Bartoschek bartoschek at gmx.de
Fri Mar 25 13:39:10 EDT 2011

Hi,

I´ve already sent this mail to linux-ha but that list seems to be dead:

we experiment with DRBD and pacemaker and see several times that the
DRBD part is degraded (One node is outdated or diskless or something
similar) but crm_mon just reports that the DRBD resource runs as master
and slave on the nodes.

There is no indication that the resource is not in its optimal mode of
operation.

For me it seems as if pacemaker knows only the states: running, stopped,
failed.

I am missing the state: running degraded or suboptimal.

Is it already there and I have made an configuration error? Or what is
the recommended way to check the sanity of the resources controlled by
pacemaker?

Christoph