[Pacemaker] warnning information

jiaju liu liujiaju86 at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Mar 2 03:17:41 EST 2011

when I use order crm configure .......it often shows
WARNING: status: operation not recognizedWARNING: force-reload: operation not recognizedWARNING: force-reload: operation not recognizedWARNING: status: operation not recognizedWARNING: status: operation not recognizedWARNING: force-reload: operation not recognizedWARNING: force-reload: operation not recognizedWARNING: status: operation not recognizedis my order problem or something wrongmy package version is pacemaker-libs-devel-1.0.9.1-1.el5pacemaker-libs-1.0.9.1-1.el5pacemaker-1.0.9.1-1.el5