[Pacemaker] disable failover

Alan Jones falancluster at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 23:07:31 UTC 2011

I'm looking for a simple way to disable failover, i.e. prevent
Pacemaker from migrating resources due to node or resource failures.
Simple meaning that I can easily revert back to the previous state
with failover enabled without modifying all the resources, for
example.
Barring that I'd like a way to stop pacemaker ungracefully, similar to
'killall crmd' but executed on all nodes at the same time.
Note, I'm running 1.0.10.  What do people on this list recommend?
Alan