[Pacemaker] CMAN - Pacemaker - Porftpd setup

Bensch, Kobus kobus.bensch at bauerservices.co.uk
Tue Dec 6 09:16:01 EST 2011

Hi Florian

Thanks for the reply.

1.) No reason. I can get rid of one of each
2.) The result of crm_mon -rf
============
Last updated: Tue Dec  6 14:14:23 2011
Stack: cman
Current DC: rhel6-n2 - partition with quorum
Version: 1.1.5-5.el6-01e86afaaa6d4a8c4836f68df80ababd6ca3902f
2 Nodes configured, 2 expected votes
2 Resources configured.
============

Online: [ rhel6-n1 rhel6-n2 ]

Full list of resources:

 Clone Set: WebIP [ClusterIP] (unique)
     ClusterIP:0        (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2):	Started rhel6-n2
     ClusterIP:1        (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2):	Started rhel6-n2
 Clone Set: ActiveFTPSite [FTPSite]
     Started: [ rhel6-n2 ]
     Stopped: [ FTPSite:1 ]

Migration summary:
* Node rhel6-n1:
* Node rhel6-n2:

On 06/12/2011 14:00, "Florian Haas" <florian at hastexo.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 2:36 PM, Bensch, Kobus
><kobus.bensch at bauerservices.co.uk> wrote:
>> colocation ftpsite-with-webip inf: ActiveFTPSite WebIP
>> colocation website-with-ip inf: ActiveFTPSite WebIP
>> order apache-after-ip inf: WebIP ActiveFTPSite
>> order propftpd-after-webip inf: WebIP ActiveFTPSite
>
>Any specific reasons for these double colo and order constraints?
>
>Also, does "crm_mon -rf" yield any failcounts?
>
>Cheers,
>Florian
>
>--
>Need help with Pacemaker?
>http://www.hastexo.com/knowledge/pacemaker

>Project Home: http://www.clusterlabs.org
>Getting started: http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/Cluster_from_Scratch.pdf
>Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org

Bauer Corporate Services UK LP (BCS) is a division of the Bauer Media Group the
largest consumer publisher in the UK, and second largest commercial radio
broadcaster. BCS provides financial services and manages and develops IT systems
on which our UK publishing, broadcast, digital and partner businesses depend.

The information in this email is intended only for the addressee(s) named above.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. Bauer Corporate
Services do not warrant that any attachments are free from viruses or other
defects and accept no liability for any losses resulting from infected email
transmissions.

Please note that any views expressed in this email may be those of the
originator and do not necessarily reflect those of this organisation.

Bauer Corporate Services UK LP is registered in England; Registered address is
1 Lincoln Court, Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE1 2RF.

Registration number LP13195