[Pacemaker] cib fails to start until host is rebooted

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Fri Sep 17 03:15:09 EDT 2010

I spoke to Steve, and the only thing he could come up with was that
the group might not be correct.

When the cluster is in this state, please run:
   ps x -o pid,euser,ruser,egroup,rgroup,command

And compare it to the "normal" output.

Also, confirm that there is only one group named haclient, and one
user named hacluster.