[Pacemaker] Anyone using F13 GFS2(Active/Active) ? Yes? Describe your environment please.

Alisson Landim landim4 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 14 07:51:54 EDT 2010

> Odd, thats what I did for the clusters from scratch doc and it all
worked fine.

You did the "beginning" for the Fedora 13.

As we can see beginning at section 6, here:
http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.1/html/Clusters_from_Scratch/ch06.html

your guide is from Fedora 12. Just look at files ".f12".

If you did for fedora 13 you would see that is missing:

yum install drbd-udev

as i asked in previous post about "/dev/by-res/wwwdata" stuff and would fall on the same kernel BUG that i falled.

Also,  an Apache configuration is missing too.

You guide is very good but for F12.