[Pacemaker] Startup ordering problem

Jody Nickel jnickel at coretrace.com
Mon Sep 13 12:51:15 EDT 2010

Andrew Beekhof <andrew at ...> writes:

> I think you're missing brackets... ie.
>
>  order stop_order inf: ( apache_group:stop \
>                       tomcat_group:stop \
>                       primary_group:stop )

That didn't change the behavior, when the primary database node goes down
and migrates, the apache and tomcat group are not restarted.

 I have, using ideas from Brett's responses, have been able to use a different
connection pool manager that has more flexibility and have been able to work
around the problem. At this point it's more intellectual curiousity than a
definite need.

Thank you Brett for some direction on this problem. The solution is better
than a restart since it doesn't require shutdowns and restarts.

Jody